Muttiah Muralitharan happy on Endhiran Delay



Muttiah Muralitharan,the Lankan Tamil Cricketer is the worlds highest wicket-taker in both ODIs and Test. A cricketer par excellence has expressed his love for Tamil movies, especially Super Star Rajini's movies at the felicitation function organised by Chennai Super Kings.

Murali is currently in Chennai to practice with Chennai Super Kings who are due to play in the Champions League T20 tournament in South Africa Murali while talking about Chennai said, "Chennai is very similar to Sri Lanka which has become almost like my second home. I love Tamil movies and catch them as soon as possible."

"I am a huge fan of Superstar Rajinikanth. Trust me, I had watched ‘Sivaji- The Boss’ not less than 15 times.Currently, I'm eagerly waiting for Endhiran, just like all film buffs in Chennai and elsewhere! I'm a huge fan of Rajini sir; hopefully, Endhiran will be a good film.

The Champions league starts on September 10 and ends on September 26, 2010. Now, with recent news suggesting that Endhiran may be released on October 8, I am be relieved that I can concentrate on cricket for a while. I hope I come back in time to watch the movie First Day First Show.", he added.
Blogger இயக்குவது.