Paruthiveeran Karthi to act in direct Telugu Movie


The victorious actor Karthi is now quite popular in Tollywood after the dubbed versions of his Aayirathil Oruvan and Paiyaa created quite an impact in Andhra Pradesh.

Now the actor is all set to cast in a direct Telugu film for a famous director Bommarillu Bhaskar. BVSN Prasad will be producing the film. Also abuzz is that actress Genelia has roped in for the female lead.

When asked Karthi on this, he said “I am looking at good scripts and I did like a few offers, but I’m yet to zero in on anything. I will make official announcement once I decide”.

Is he brushing up his Telugu? “Yes. I started learning Telugu. Right now I can covey a message but cannot have a long conversation. But will soon be a master in Telugu”, laughs Karthi.
Blogger இயக்குவது.