S A Chandrasekar: Vijay in ‘Naan Sikappu Manidhan’ remake

Actor Vijay’s father S A Chandrasekar while addressing the press “People give a lot of support and welcome Vijay’s film. I thank god for giving Vijay as my son”.

Vijay fans association is functioning extremely well throughout Tamil Nadu. Now the basement for Vijay’s entry into politics is laid.Also There is tremendous support for his films. His is getting into the hearts all the people in Tamil Nadu through his films. There is no way to stop Vijay from entering politics. He is eagerly waiting for the right time for the entry.

I have planned to produce and remake the film ‘Naan Sikappu Manidhan’ which was directed by me previously. Vijay will be playing the lead role in the film. I have also plans of giving chances for young future heroes under my production. I have also plans for remaking my old movie and deliver it to the taste of today’s audience.

Will Vijay add one more remake film to his list? We can expect a lot of political touch, if the project turns out.

Blogger இயக்குவது.