Trisha says she does not believe in God man

After the success of the film Vinnai Thandi Varuvaya, a thanksgiving press meet was held in a hotel at Vadapalani. Trisha and Simbhu participated in this event. Trisha gave an interview to the media:

Some actresses are going to God men to seek their blessings. Have you have ever been to any Ashram?

I don’t have faith in this and because of this I don’t go to ashrams. In future also I will not go to ashrams. I believe in God but I have no faith in God man.
There are lot of differences between God and man. I am not for prostrating on men’s feet thinking he is God.

You have done a kissing scene in Vinnai Thandi Varuvaya?

The story demanded it and that is why I acted in the scene.

You have acted as an elderly person than Simbhu in this film?

I fought with Gowtham Menon for this. He compromised me and made me to act.

Producer Udhayanidhi Stalin, actor Ganesh, cinematographer Manoj and director Gowtham Menon was present during this meet.
Blogger இயக்குவது.