Shruthi playing the cautious card

Shruthi Haasan is not one to get carried away by success. The young starlet, who made her acting debut in Bollywood and musical debut in Kollywood, is taking things quite slowly. While her Hindi flick may not have made much of a bang at the box office, her compositions for Kamal Haasan’s Unnaipol Oruvan have floored everyone down South. Obviously, the offers to act and compose have increased manifold, but Shruthi is yet to pick her next projects.

“I’m at quite an interesting and important point in my career. I’m getting a good many movie and music offers. Lots of the acting opportunities are from Bollywood, though. I have heard some great Tamil scripts too, but somehow, I felt they did not suit me. Not just yet. I don’t want to rush into this. I would much rather take my time and make an informed decision,” asserts Shruthi, who obviously knows what she wants from tinselville.

Talking about the Unnaipol Oruvan experience, she admits she was a bit apprehensive if her style would be understood and appreciated. “I was not very sure if as a music director, I would make the right impression – whether my ideas would be understood. It was never about my success, because the concept of the movie was already a success. It was just about blending my music with it. But now that everyone understands and appreciates that music, I feel truly elated,” gushes the young lady, who we hope will soon adorn the silver screen down South as well.
Blogger இயக்குவது.